[APPROVED] [HIGH SENATE] ICAC Embassy Closure Proposal

Go down

[APPROVED] [HIGH SENATE] ICAC Embassy Closure Proposal

Post  United Warrisons on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:28 pm

We have had enough of the ICAC. They had attempted to drag our feet into a war and had
declared war on a refuge who was in Hezar Islands, automatically making them, The ICAC,
enemies of Hezar Islands. They are no longer our ally and as a warning to them, we request that
their embassy in Hezar Islands be closed. However, the approval of the High Senate is required,
so at least two Major Members have to vote yes for this proposal to be approved. Furthermore,
the ICAC has been reportedly aggressive towards peaceful nations and their war on communism
has just been a ploy to capture nations for their own benefit, They were so aggressive, in fact,
that most of their members left behind their corrupt region to find more peaceful solutions to
their problems. If we continue to have ICAC's embassy in Hezar Islands, this will be a blow to new
members and other regions, as the ICAC is not popular among others and we may also be seen as
warmongers.

So we hereby request the approval of The High Senate so that we can close down ICAC's embassy

EDIT:
With the approval of Deshrenkov (MM) and Soviet Ruk-Tsan (MM), This proposal has been offically
approved by the High Senate.

Last edited by United Warrisons on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

Re: [APPROVED] [HIGH SENATE] ICAC Embassy Closure Proposal

Post  Viktor Petrenkov on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 pm

I vote yes.

Viktor Petrenkov
Officer
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasili Reshenkov on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 am

I vote yes with as much solemnity as I can muster. I am infuriated at the icac and think that this embassy closing may not be enough: I beleive we should prepare our armies for war in case they decide to take a strike at us when we order them to close down their embassy. It is always good to be prepared.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down