Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breacking news!! H-N-O

5 posters

Go down

Breacking news!! H-N-O Empty Breacking news!! H-N-O

Post  adriangonzo Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:19 pm

H-N-O BREACKING NEWS!!

This was just established! The militarian government has declared war on the nations of the united warrisons and the nation of great canada! This is now a full out war so its pretty much the militarians vs. the Heazr islands ! The isla de militarias has the most militarian population and more news in this station as now the militarian government has three nuclear weapons pointed at three nations in the heazr islands but those nations are unclear! The militarians want to be know as a blue state. BLUE STATE- a self governing state that doesn't adhere to the hezarian rules and on the map it shall be named Hezar islands and the blue state. Unless the demands are met the militarist government shall release all military possibilities. If this goes down if the hezar islands go to war the militarians are not needed unless asked! This can lead to turmoil in the islands! Some icac countries have sent military help to the militarists and has already began training!

As we have change our currency the national militarist government has decide to exclude itself from the hezarian islands governments and has decide to place trade embargo's on all the hezarian nations. So with this the national republic shall be known as the blue state. An independent part of the region that is excluded from the hezarian policies. We also will declare war on the nation of great Canada, and the united warrisons. We are well equipped with the most militarist population and top of the line weapons from skud missiles for air raids and three new nuclear weapons that are now pointed at the regions. I ( president Adrian Gonzalez) have decalred war unless our demands are met to be known as an independent part of the region that's does not adhere to the hezarian policies!

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Breacking news!! H-N-O Empty Official Reaction from the Regional Ambassador of the Allied Coalition of Sovereign States (ACSN)

Post  CREEEEEED Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 pm

At best, the only ACSN (please use the correct acronym) nation supporting militarias in this conflict is Carloso - and the rest of us have no idea why, since United Warrisons is pretty much the sole reason we haven't kicked his arse out of the ACSN.

The majority of ACSN nations will support United Warrisons and Great Canada in this war, and we strongly condemn the threat of a first strike with nuclear weapons. Any such action will not be tolerated, and could incite a massive retaliatory strike which *will* devastate you - you cannot successfully conduct military resistance against a force as large, and powerful, as can be deployed by multiple nations with the same population and economy figures, each with equal or greater military strength than you.

We do not desire war with anyone, but we are willing to engage anyone who threatens our allies, particularly with nuclear weapons. In light of this, we would encourage you to stand down your military, and hereby invite Isla de militarias, United Warrisons, and Great Canada to peace talks, to be hosted in Ursakar, capital city of CREEEEEED. Additionally, all members of the Hezar Islands are invited to attend in order to discuss the issues that have (ostensibly) caused this declaration of war - seemingly a currency change in militarias.

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Breacking news!! H-N-O Empty Re: Breacking news!! H-N-O

Post  adriangonzo Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 pm

It is not only carloso but i am tired of communicating, unles the demands are met, i guess this is war, tomorrow by 5pm eastern time if the demand has not been made , i guess its war!

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEEEEED Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 pm

adriangonzo wrote:It is not only carloso but i have benn tired of communicating, unles the demands are met, i guesse this is war, tomorrow by 5pm eastern time if the demand has not been made , i guesse its war!

Who else is supporting you then? Can't be more than a couple of nations, at best. Also, what communication? The only thing you've stated regarding this issue is that you're declaring war (for a reason that appears to be, at the very least, extremely petty)- no diplomatic option has been pursued.

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  adriangonzo Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Evil or Very Mad

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEEEEED Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Well that's hardly a response.

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  adriangonzo Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 pm

my response is war and u have my deadline to discuss with them ....

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEEEEED Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 pm

If you're not going to turn up to peace talks that may well get you what you want, then I fear it will simply devolve into a council of war, and one that will bode ill for you and your people. Certainly you have nothing to lose by attending.

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  adriangonzo Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

fine you are right i will attend .......

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEEEEED Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Thank you, I will start a thread on the NS forums around noon GMT tomorrow, and post links here and in the ACSN forum.

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  adriangonzo Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 pm

alright Smile

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEEEEED Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:43 am

It seems I can't actually post the link to this forum, so please search for "Hezarian Civil War Peace Talks (Hezar Islands and ACSN only)" in the NS forum. Thanks.

EDIT: have posted the link to the Hezar Islands Regional Message Board.

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 pm

The forces of deshrenkov are mobilized and prepared for this war. We have a greater technology level than you, and all of our nuclear strikes are poised to hit you if you dare to declare war. Deshrenkov will not be bullied, nor her comrades.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Petrenkov Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Despite our support for deshrenkov, we hope this can be dealt with without nuclear weapons.

Viktor Petrenkov
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:31 am

Nuclear weapons are not a toy to be played with, Especially when those nuclear weapons are being
targeted at nations which have those weapons as well. With that aside, I would like to
express that I am willing to negotitate and hopefully avoid the small strain on our treasury which
would occur if we were to go to a war which lasts over a dozen years.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down