Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ENDED] Sixth High Senate Elections

Go down

[ENDED] Sixth High Senate Elections Empty [ENDED] Sixth High Senate Elections

Post  United Warrisons Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 am

Good evening gentlemen,

The time has arrived for us to bring change to the High Senate by electing three (3) Major Members. As always, you may not vote for yourself, but you may post your resolution about what you will do if elected either here in this thread or in the Regional Message Board (RMB) of our region. Voting will end at 30th of April, 2012, and the three candidates with the most votes will then be made Major Members of the High Senate for May. If you are featured on the list of candidates but you do not wish to participate or if you are not featured while you wished to be a candidate, please either post here in this thread or in the Regional Message Board (RMB) of our region and tell us that you wish to be removed\added to the list, I will then update the list accordingly.

Good luck.

Resolutions (in alphabetic order):
Great Canada - "I will attempt to strengthen relationships with our allies."
Iranian States - "I'll attempt to increase recruitment capapbilities."
Isla de militarias - "I will try my hardest with my brothers in our economic problems and maintain the peace with our allies external and abroad."
Soviet Ruk-Tsan - "I will attempt to increase our RP capabilities."
Tigults - "If elected as a major member I would strengthen our alliances and build better trade relationships with excising a d new trade partners."
United Warrisons - "If I get elected as a Major Member, I will maintain the peace in the Islands and forge new alliances with foreign regions."

List of MM candidaties (in alphabetic order):
Aletheia (0 votes),
Artoder (0 votes),
Great Canada (3 votes),
Iranian States (1 votes),
Isla de militarias (0 votes),
Kuquawistan (0 votes),
Nordinheim (0 votes),
North Damiano (0 votes),
Page (0 votes),
Soviet Ruk-Tsan (2 votes),
Tigults (0 votes),
United Warrisons (0 votes).

Updates:
April 21st, 2012: Five candidates revealed their resolutions.

Last edited by United Warrisons on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Sixth High Senate Elections Empty Re: [ENDED] Sixth High Senate Elections

Post  United Warrisons Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 am

Thank you all for voting! Congratulations to Great Canada, Iranian States, and Soviet Ruk-Tsan!

This thread will be closed now and the aforementioned Hezarians will be made Major Members by tomorrow.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down