Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ENDED] Second term High Senate elections.

4 posters

Go down

[ENDED] Second term High Senate elections. Empty [ENDED] Second term High Senate elections.

Post  United Warrisons Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:02 am

Second Term High Senate Elections:
Welcome to the first offical elections of The High Senate! All Hezarians are encouraged to vote for
their favourite candidate and to (If they are to improve their own chance of getting elected)
describe their resolutions on what they would do If they become Major Members. The three
members which have gotten the highest votes are elected Major Members, note that you are not
allowed to vote for yourself.

As for me, I shall vote for our current regional Delegate, Isla de militarias. About my resolution, I
intend to improve our diplomatic relations with foreign regions and attempt to minimize the
number of military coflicts that Hezar Islands is to engage in.

Second term candidates are:
-Artoder.
-Isla de Militarias (First term Major Member).
-Soviet Ruk-Tsan.
-Deshrenkov (First term Major Member).

NOTE: Elections are going to end at December 30th of 2011, and the Second Term Major Members
are going to be elected at January 1st of 2012.

Attention!
The elections have ended! My congratulations to Isla de militarias, Soviet Ruk-Tsan, and
Deshrenkov!

You three will be elected as the second-term Major Members of The High Senate in January 1st
2012!

Last edited by United Warrisons on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:10 am; edited 3 times in total
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Second term High Senate elections. Empty Re: [ENDED] Second term High Senate elections.

Post  Viktor Petrenkov Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 am

I vote for the founder, united warrisons, he has done these islands well, and I'm sure he will continue to.
My resolutions, should I be elected, are to strengthen The Islands defence against further attacks, and to help our economies thrive.

Last edited by Viktor Petrenkov on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Viktor Petrenkov
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Second term High Senate elections. Empty United Warrisons

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

You've got my vote comrade: Just hoping I may be re-elected for another term.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Second term High Senate elections. Empty Re: [ENDED] Second term High Senate elections.

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:29 pm

If I am elected again, I've got promises that I'd like to make to the hezarian island members!

No.1: A resolution to increase military spending throughout the hezar islands, and increase our defense against any enemies that may threaten this beautiful island or her countries.

No.2: Increasing Hezar Senate power for the better: I want to make it so that we do have the power to standardize the arms that we use for our islands protection, so that we dont have to scrabble to do it later.

No.3: To establish new trade between our island members by introducing the HIFTA (Hezar Island Free Trade Agreement) Stating that if any country in these islands produces a certain product, we will buy from that country before we go looking for foreign sources of the materials, and to get it straight as to who produces what.

Just remember, I'm looking to protect and defend hezar islands, and only strengthen our unity when you vote on jan-1st!

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  President John Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 am

My vote goes to Vasili Reshenkov. My resolution, should I get elected, is to keep peace in
Hezar Islands and attempt to fix the falling economy.

President John
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:35 am

Alright, the votings are like this so far (order from most votes to least votes):

-Isla de miltarias (1 vote)
-United Warrisons (me and 1 vote)
-Ruk-Tsan (1 vote)
-Deshrenkov (1 vote)
-Artoder (no votes)

As you can see, there is a tie there. We need both Isla de militarias and Harjap to vote for one of
us :-). If the tie continues, we would have no choice but to hold another election for a duration
of a week, between the only members who have gotten a vote.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:55 am

As there are two ties, in order to eliminate the tie, I withdraw myself from the elections.
This leaves Deshrenkov, Soviet Ruk-Tsan and Isla de Militarias as Major Members. The Elections
are going to end in December 30th and the Major Members will be offically elected as the second
term Major Members in January 1st 2012.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down