Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPBULICS? ( REGIONS FLAG)

4 posters

Go down

DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPBULICS? ( REGIONS FLAG) Empty DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPBULICS? ( REGIONS FLAG)

Post  adriangonzo Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:45 pm

My fellow allies our currency is what strikes me again and again.. i look to other nations in search for help both old and new to see what may help us to solve these problems. Their is one real time nation(s) that speak out to mii that may help. UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPUBLICS stand for republics that are one! together in battle and in everything they do foreign and internationally... How about we make one large country called the U.T.R, UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPUBLIC AND our countries now states of the country, we can elect a president every month and the rest be governors of thier own nation? I will like to elect my self as president for march ? how about this myy brothers?

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPBULICS? ( REGIONS FLAG) Empty Centralization

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:18 pm

I am STRONGLY against this: I think we should stay together in more of a loose confederacy, allowing flexibility and thoughts amongst our members.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPBULICS? ( REGIONS FLAG) Empty Re: DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPBULICS? ( REGIONS FLAG)

Post  Viktor Petrenkov Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:42 am

I agree with deshrenkov, I do not intend to give up my sovereignity so pointlessly. The islands are fine apart from a little alien invasion.

Viktor Petrenkov
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPBULICS? ( REGIONS FLAG) Empty Re: DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED TRANSNATIONAL REPBULICS? ( REGIONS FLAG)

Post  United Warrisons Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Against this. The government of Hezar Islands, in my opinion, is fine as it is. Improvements to the government are ok but I do not think that changing the Hezarian government would be in our best interests.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down