Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VOTING] Seventh Major Member Elections

2 posters

Go down

[VOTING] Seventh Major Member Elections Empty [VOTING] Seventh Major Member Elections

Post  United Warrisons Tue May 22, 2012 4:37 am

Seventh Major Member (MM) Elections:

Good evening gentlemen... and ladies (if there is one among us).

Due to the forum being down for the last two days, the elections had to be delayed until the forum came back up. As always, everybody is automatically a candidate in the MM (Major Member) elections, with the obvious exceptions being puppets and those who did not wish to be a candidate. And as with every election we had until now, you may not vote for yourself.

Every candidate is encouraged to post a resolution of what they will do if they get elected as a Major Member and every member is likewise encouraged to vote for their favourite candidate.

And remember, the three candidates with the most votes will be elected as the Major Members for June.

List of MM Candidates (in alphabetic order):
Aletheia (0 votes),
Artoder (0 votes),
Deshrenkov (0 votes),
Great Canada (0 votes),
Iranian States (0 votes),
Isla de militarias (0 votes),
Kuquawistan (0 votes),
Nordinheim (0 votes),
North Damiano (0 votes),
Riverlandia (0 votes),
Soviet Ruk-Tsan (0 votes),
Tigults (0 votes),
United Warrisons (0 votes).

Resolutions given by candidates:
Isla de militarias - "if i am elected i promise to do my best with the others who are elected to make living in the islands better for the people of every great nation in the islands!! not just the living but the economic problems by creating more jobs and with my new ideas that i will share with the other elected members to create more opportunities with everybody!!"

Updates:
None yet.

Last edited by United Warrisons on Fri May 25, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

[VOTING] Seventh Major Member Elections Empty Re: [VOTING] Seventh Major Member Elections

Post  adriangonzo Wed May 23, 2012 8:11 pm

if i am elected i promise to do my best with the others who are elected to make living in the islands better for the people of every great nation in the islands!! not just the living but the economic problems by creating more jobs and with my new ideas that i will share with the other elected members to create more opportunities with everybody!!

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

[VOTING] Seventh Major Member Elections Empty Re: [VOTING] Seventh Major Member Elections

Post  United Warrisons Fri May 25, 2012 3:06 am

adriangonzo wrote:if i am elected i promise to do my best with the others who are elected to make living in the islands better for the people of every great nation in the islands!! not just the living but the economic problems by creating more jobs and with my new ideas that i will share with the other elected members to create more opportunities with everybody!!
Added resolution, anybody you wish to vote for in the elections?
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Fri May 25, 2012 3:10 am

If I get elected, I will start measures to reduce pollution in the Islands whilst increasing industrial productions.

I will also improve relations with our foreign allies and to strike up new alliances between the Islands and other regions who may act in our best interests.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Fri May 25, 2012 3:10 am

United Warrisons wrote:
Seventh Major Member (MM) Elections:

Good evening gentlemen... and ladies (if there is one among us).

Due to the forum being down for the last two days, the elections had to be delayed until the forum came back up. As always, everybody is automatically a candidate in the MM (Major Member) elections, with the obvious exceptions being puppets and those who did not wish to be a candidate. And as with every election we had until now, you may not vote for yourself.

Every candidate is encouraged to post a resolution of what they will do if they get elected as a Major Member and every member is likewise encouraged to vote for their favourite candidate.

And remember, the three candidates with the most votes will be elected as the Major Members for June.

List of MM Candidates (in alphabetic order):
Aletheia (0 votes),
Artoder (0 votes),
Deshrenkov (0 votes),
Great Canada (0 votes),
Iranian States (0 votes),
Isla de militarias (0 votes),
Kuquawistan (0 votes),
Nordinheim (0 votes),
North Damiano (0 votes),
Riverlandia (0 votes),
Soviet Ruk-Tsan (0 votes),
Tigults (0 votes),
United Warrisons (0 votes).

Resolutions given by candidates:
Isla de militarias - "if i am elected i promise to do my best with the others who are elected to make living in the islands better for the people of every great nation in the islands!! not just the living but the economic problems by creating more jobs and with my new ideas that i will share with the other elected members to create more opportunities with everybody!!"

United Warrisons - "If I get elected, I will start measures to reduce pollution in the Islands whilst increasing industrial productions. I will also improve relations with our foreign allies and to strike up new alliances between the Islands and other regions who may act in our best interests."

Updates:
None yet.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down