Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands

4 posters

Go down

Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands Empty Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands

Post  CREEEEEED Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Greetings, great allies of the Hezar Islands. It has come to the attention of CREEEEEED and the ACSN at large that some members of Hezar Islands would like to start a war with the ICAC. Since that region is now defunct, a number of us are concerned that you wish to start a war against our new region, the ACSN.

We have no desire for war with you (despite what you may assume from Carloso's constant anger), and I would therefore like to open discussion between our two regions here, so that both sides may air any concerns, and hopefully ensure that we avoid war between our two great regions.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your replies,

The Democratic States of CREEEEEED,
Minister for Foreign Affairs of the ACSN

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands Empty Re: Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands

Post  Viktor Petrenkov Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:12 am

As a member of the high senate, I would like to stress the fact that we do not wish for war against anyone, as suggestions of such have been turned down. I'm sure I speak for all of us in saying we are open to negotiations on any matters.

Viktor Petrenkov
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands Empty Correct

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 am

My comrade, Ruk Tsan cannot be more correct. The notion of war has been put to rest, as there is not a thing to gain from a large war between Hezar and another conglomerate of nations. I was the one who had the original idea, as I had heard of the ICAC's itch for war, and thought that perhaps we might be attacked for wanting to close our embassy down. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I hope that we can grow close.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands Empty Re: Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands

Post  CREEEEEED Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 am

Thank you all, I'm sure our regions will grow closer and this will all be put to rest.

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 am

Very good, comrade. And as a sign of our newfound trust, I would like to sponsor a multinational military parade in dushten, deshrenkovs capital city. Please, tell all of your alliance members they are invited to attend, as are all hezarians.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEEEEED Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:21 pm

CREEEEEED shall be attending, and I have extended the invite to the rest of the ACSN.

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:10 pm

The U.W shall be attending the parade as well. It is good to see that another issue was solved without any bloodshed.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 am

Alright: The parade is set for tommorow then, alright? Is anyone not in agreement with this time?

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEEEEED Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:46 pm

What time and where (internet-wise, we know it's in your capital)

CREEEEEED
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 am

It'll be this morning, and i'll post the link to the topic up here in a moment.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Negociations between the ACSN and Hezar Islands Empty The Link

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 am

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down