Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is our foreign policy?

2 posters

Go down

What is our foreign policy? Empty What is our foreign policy?

Post  United Warrisons Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 am

I just skimmed over the current Hezarian Regulations and Policies again and noticed one thing. Everything we discussed and approved so far was strictly related to internal affairs. Now, what about refuges who may or may not come in Hezar Islands, what about spies? So far we don't have ANY kind of regulation and\or policy which deals with them in Hezar Islands.

It may be a little early or late to discuss such a significant matter, but we need to set up those policies! If nations want to join us, we should check their background. We are a democracy, but that will be destroyed if a raider region* decides to attack us and succeeds,

So, I encourage everybody to propose how to deal with foreigners. I say, we allow allies to come in and out of the Islands, up to a point, and we allow unknown nations to reside in the Islands ONLY if they have the express written permission of at least two MMs.

Your opinion, please?

* - A raider region is a region whose members are all WA members, and go corrupt a region by endorsing themselves to delegation there.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

What is our foreign policy? Empty Correct

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 am

You're right, we're missing this important policy. I think what you came up with is a step in the right direction, I have a few revisions I'd like put in though.

A. Every time a new member joins hezar islands, our militaries will be prepared for heavy fighting for a whole week, in defcon one. that way in case they turn on us, we're prepared.

B. I think that anyone that tries to bully us should receive instantaneous military and diplomatic action against them. We need to show to the world that the hezarian islands are not an area to be trifled with.

C. We should check every nation out before allowing them in or out of the islands, but we should greet refugee nations with open arms...on the outside. They will be watched with a close eye for the first week or so, to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

What is our foreign policy? Empty Re: What is our foreign policy?

Post  United Warrisons Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:50 pm

While I agree with your points, I think it would be a little expensive if we mobilise our armies for battle each time a new member joins us. It would be better if we merely control our borders and the capital, and also prepare the missiles. Other than that, I completely agree with you.

Should we interrogate new members? I myself think we should interrogate those nations which at the same minute of their founding transfer their nation to Hezar Islands. Not to say that I have anything against new members, but it seems suspicious if a newly-founded nation immediately joins Hezar Islands. It could be, for example, a spy.

How should we interrogate them and who will interrogate them? Like you said, bullies shall not be tolerated and if I may add, spies should not be tolerated either.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

What is our foreign policy? Empty Idea

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 pm

I beleive that I should take over the interrogation part, and as deshrenkov has a military that stays at Defcon 2 100% of the time,except when it goes to defcon 1, I understand if the rest of hezar couldn't really do the mobilization though.

I've got my own ideas as to how to handle the interrogation. I will post the name of the nations that i've approved at least 30 minutes before they join, then you'll be able to know who's alright and who isnt. And spys will be dealt with the harshest of punishments: We'll hit them with nuclear missiles, and by utilizing deshrenkovs recently built Orbital Platforms I can bomb the shit out of them with giant mac rounds.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Vasili Reshenkov wrote:I beleive that I should take over the interrogation part, and as deshrenkov has a military that stays at Defcon 2 100% of the time,except when it goes to defcon 1, I understand if the rest of hezar couldn't really do the mobilization though.

I've got my own ideas as to how to handle the interrogation. I will post the name of the nations that i've approved at least 30 minutes before they join, then you'll be able to know who's alright and who isnt. And spys will be dealt with the harshest of punishments: We'll hit them with nuclear missiles, and by utilizing deshrenkovs recently built Orbital Platforms I can bomb the shit out of them with giant mac rounds.
I trust you will be fully capable of interrogating them (New members). If we find spies, can we eject and ban them? Very Happy
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm

XD of course they're goin bye for spying...bastards deserve it.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum