Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying?

3 posters

Go down

Roleplaying? Empty Roleplaying?

Post  United Warrisons Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:55 am

As most of you may know, roleplaying as a region, particularly in the NS forum, is rather essential for our growth because we will potentially increase our influence and also have some fun along the way. Not to mention the new recruits we may entice in joining! Although I admit I prefer a small community of dedicated and loyal members to thousands of inactive members. Anyway, how about it?

For roleplaying, we can either make it a full-blown RP, with war, or a diplomatic RP in which we all will sit together and discuss everything we need to discuss RP-style. I welcome any feedback, afterall, your opinions are what counts. Very Happy
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying? Empty Re: Roleplaying?

Post  Viktor Petrenkov Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 am

I'd like to do another RP.

Viktor Petrenkov
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 am

Viktor Petrenkov wrote:I'd like to do another RP.
That's the spirit! I think that the RP should be free-roam, so we can do whatever we want in it without worrying about ruining the plot... Smile

However, should we fight between ourselves, like the Deshrenkovian War for Independence RP or should we fight against a nation made by ourselves? Or should the RP be also open to outsiders?
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying? Empty Great Idea

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:18 pm

I think that would work perfectly! we could invite others to come and RP with us, and we can fight alongside each other against threats we come up with. I was thinking about an alien invasion of the hezar islands, where we'll all go toe 2 toe with an enemy seeking our utter destruction.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Vasili Reshenkov wrote:I think that would work perfectly! we could invite others to come and RP with us, and we can fight alongside each other against threats we come up with. I was thinking about an alien invasion of the hezar islands, where we'll all go toe 2 toe with an enemy seeking our utter destruction.
Excellent idea, Deshrenkov! I am looking forward to have one of my cities, preferably Abadistan, destroyed by some kind of a laser-beam from a UFO before shooting it down with nukes... Razz

Who should post the OP? (Opening Post)
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: