Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VOTING] Fifth Delegate Elections

2 posters

Go down

[VOTING] Fifth Delegate Elections Empty [VOTING] Fifth Delegate Elections

Post  United Warrisons Tue May 22, 2012 4:46 am

- Fifth Delegate Elections -

Good evening gentlemen, assuming it is evening where you live. If not, then think that it is evening there.

The official Hezar Islands forum went down for two days and hence the elections had to be delayed. As had been the case with the last four elections, all WA members in the Islands are automatically listed as candidates although they can choose to resign should they no longer want to be a candidate. Everybody is allowed to vote, preferably on this thread, but voting can also be done on the RMB of Hezar Islands.

Each Hezarian can vote for one (1) of his or her favourite candidate in the Delegate elections, although one can not vote for oneself in the elections.

And finally, every candidate is encouraged to post a resolution of what they will do as a Delegate if they get elected. The resolution can be posted either on this thread or in the RMB of Hezar Islands.

List of candidates (In alphabetic order):
Deshrenkov (0 votes),
Isla de militarias (0 votes),
Kuquawistan (0 votes),
Page (0 votes),
Soviet Ruk-Tsan (0 vote),
Tigults (0 votes).

List of resolutions given by candidates:
Isla de militarias - "If i am elected i would help our economic problems and try my best to put our region on top! i will make many new changes from ideas me and my colleagues have came up with to make sure everyone is happy and equal! i remember a dark time in which my nation and others almost tore up this great and blessed region, elect me and let us pay our dept by serving the nations of the hezarian islands!!!"

Updates:
None yet.

Last edited by United Warrisons on Fri May 25, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

[VOTING] Fifth Delegate Elections Empty Re: [VOTING] Fifth Delegate Elections

Post  adriangonzo Wed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm

If i am elected i would help our economic problems and try my best to put our region on top! i will make many new changes from ideas me and my colleagues have came up with to make sure everyone is happy and equal! i remember a dark time in which my nation and others almost tore up this great and blessed region, elect me and let us pay our dept by serving the nations of the hezarian islands!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

adriangonzo
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Fri May 25, 2012 3:05 am

adriangonzo wrote:If i am elected i would help our economic problems and try my best to put our region on top! i will make many new changes from ideas me and my colleagues have came up with to make sure everyone is happy and equal! i remember a dark time in which my nation and others almost tore up this great and blessed region, elect me and let us pay our dept by serving the nations of the hezarian islands!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Resolution added. Thank you. Anybody you wish to vote for?
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down