Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ENDED] Fourth Delegate Elections

Go down

[ENDED] Fourth Delegate Elections Empty [ENDED] Fourth Delegate Elections

Post  United Warrisons Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 am

Good evening gentlemen,

The fourth Delegate elections have arrived, showing that the Islands have successfully elected three Delegates democratically. Let us continue this trend because nothing will stop the Islands from having democracy!

Same goes for here as for the last three elections, you may not vote for yourself, but you can post a resolution of what you will do either in this thread or in the Regional Message Board (RMB). Since there are a small number of WA members in the Islands, I included every WA Hezarians in the list of candidates but those who wish to be removed from the list, please tell me by posting in the RMB or in this thread.

Resolutions:
Isla de militarias - "I will try my hardest with my brothers in our economic problems and maintain the peace with our allies external and abroad."
Soviet Ruk-Tsan - "If elected to either position, I will attempt to increase our RP capabilities."

List of candidates (in alphabetic order):
Deshrenkov (5 votes),
Isla de militarias (0 votes),
Kuquawistan (0 votes),
Page (0 votes),
Soviet Ruk-Tsan (1 vote),
Tigults (0 votes).

Updates:
None yet...

Last edited by United Warrisons on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Fourth Delegate Elections Empty Re: [ENDED] Fourth Delegate Elections

Post  United Warrisons Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:28 am

Congratulations to our new Delegate, Deshrenkov! He won this month's Delegate election with a landslide.

Everybody, please unendorse the currently delegate (Soviet Ruk-Tsan) and endorse Deshrenkov instead. This thread will be closed now...
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down