Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ENDED] Delegate Election (2nd term)

2 posters

Go down

[ENDED] Delegate Election (2nd term) Empty [ENDED] Delegate Election (2nd term)

Post  United Warrisons Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:32 am

(Second Term) High Senate Delegate Elections

UPDATED NOTE: First HS and WA Delegate, Deshrenkov, resigned from the elections. Isla de militarias, being the sole candidate, has been elected as the HS Delegate for March.

That time of the month has arrived once again, where we will vote for and elect Hezarian as the HS* Delegate. All of the Hezarians who are part of the World Assembly of NationStates are here as candidates, those who do not wish to be a candidate can tell me to remove them from the list by posting here and saying you wish to resign from the elections.

All Hezarians who are part of the WA and those who are not are allowed to vote for their favourite candidate, although as mentioned before only those with WA membership can be elected as HS Delegate. I encourage every candidate to post their resolution, either in this thread or in our RMB, about what they will do if they are elected.

The elections will end in the 29th of Februrary and the HS Delegate will be appointed on the first day of the following month.

Good luck to everybody!

List of Candidates (In Alphabetical Order)
Deshrenkov,
Isla de militarias.

* - HS stands for High Senate.

Last edited by United Warrisons on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Delegate Election (2nd term) Empty Re: [ENDED] Delegate Election (2nd term)

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 am

Comrades, I would like to step down from the election: I have served my term in office, and back to back terms would be holding the office for to long. Adriangonzo, please, serve the islands well as delegate.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Delegate Election (2nd term) Empty Re: [ENDED] Delegate Election (2nd term)

Post  United Warrisons Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Vasili Reshenkov wrote:Comrades, I would like to step down from the election: I have served my term in office, and back to back terms would be holding the office for to long. Adriangonzo, please, serve the islands well as delegate.
Is it just me or the Delegate elections reach a conclusion shorter than the time allowed lately? Razz Ah yes, ahem:

Congratulations Isla!

As the sole remaining candidate in the Hezar Islands' Delegate Elections, you have been elected the High Senate and World Assembly Delegate of Hezar Islands!

You will be appointed as Delegate as soon as 25th of February, or as late as 29th February. During that time-span, I request every Hezarian who is part of the World Assembly to withdraw their endorsements from the current Delegate and endorse Isla de militarias instead.

Please note that the process of endorsement should begin between the 25th February and the 29th of February, not sooner, not later.

Thank you all for participating!
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down