Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ENDED] Third Term Major Members

4 posters

Go down

[ENDED] Third Term Major Members Empty [ENDED] Third Term Major Members

Post  United Warrisons Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:32 am

In the 31st of January, The Major Member elections ended with Deshrenkov, Soviet Ruk-Tsan, and United Warrisons being elected as Major Members.

It is that time again, and for the first time in The High Senate history, Hezarians don't have to necessarily have an account on our forum to be MM Candidates. For those who didn't participate in any HS elections, I would like to give a short summary on how someone gets elected,

The three candidates who got the most votes by the end of the month will replace the current Major Members in the first day of the following month. So yes, this election runs until 31st January, 2012. Only Hezarians can be candidates. Also, it is highly recommended that along with your vote, you post (in our RMB or here, your choice) what are your resolutions, should you get elected.

If you didn't want to be a candidate but you are still listed here or if you want to be a candidate and aren't listed here, post either in the RMB or here and tell me.

Available Candidates (In alphabetic order):
Deshrenkov (1 votes),
Great Canada (0 votes),
North Damiano (0 votes),
Soviet Ruk-Tsan (1 votes),
United Warrisons (2 votes).

-
Resolutions (In alphabetic order):
Deshrenkov:
"If I as a nation am voted in, I will see to it that the hezar islands are secure for all nations, big and small. Deshrenkovs military will be on constant red alert, and our natural disaster crews will be at defcon one, ready to deploy in case something awful happens. We will have all of the islands back, if they have ours in this election."

Great Canada:
"I am undecided on my vote, but my resolutions are to reduce crime with our 'No need, no greed' policy, and to stabilise relations internally and externally."

Soviet Ruk-Tsan:
"Should I be elected for a second term, I intend to renovate international travel in the region, as well as attempting to stimulate our economic exploits."

United Warrisons:
"I will minimize military conflicts with other regions and hopefully forge some alliances with powerful regions and\or nations along the way. My second highest priority is to improve our economy and also cut some taxes in the Islands, as high tax rates will eventually stall the growth rate of a country in the long-term."
------
NOTE: You may not vote for yourself. Another thing you might want to know is that since Harjap is actually under my control (It is my secondary nation), so I didn't include it in the elections.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Seeing as some MM candidates do not have accounts on our forum, I put up their resolutions here. If you encounter problems with it, would like to change it, or just don't want it to be there, please tell me.

----------
UPDATE: Artoder resigned from the elections.

Last edited by United Warrisons on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 am; edited 4 times in total
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Third Term Major Members Empty Re: [ENDED] Third Term Major Members

Post  United Warrisons Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:36 am

If I get elected, I will minimize military conflicts with other regions and hopefully forge some alliances with powerful regions and\or nations along the way.

My second highest priority is to improve our economy and also cut some taxes in the Islands, as high tax rates will eventually stall the growth rate of a country in the long-term.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Petrenkov Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 am

I vote for U.W.
Should I be elected for a second term, I intend to renovate international travel in the region, as well as attempting to stimulate our economic exploits.

Viktor Petrenkov
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 am

Viktor Petrenkov wrote:I vote for U.W.
Should I be elected for a second term, I intend to renovate international travel in the region, as well as attempting to stimulate our economic exploits.
You got my vote, Comrade Viktor.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 am

If I as a nation am voted in, I will see to it that the hezar islands are secure for all nations, big and small. Deshrenkovs military will be on constant red alert, and our natural disaster crews will be at defcon one, ready to deploy in case something awful happens. We will have all of the islands back, if they have ours in this election.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 am

My vote goes to warrisons: I've seen his abilities through time, and despite at one point being bitter enemies, we are now the closest of friends.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

Post  President John Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm

I have been rather inactive so I doubt i would make a good MM. So I would like to resign from the election.

Is voting allowed when one is not a candidate here? If so, then my vote goes to Deshrenkov.

President John
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:07 am

President John wrote:I have been rather inactive so I doubt i would make a good MM. So I would like to resign from the election.

Is voting allowed when one is not a candidate here? If so, then my vote goes to Deshrenkov.
Of course voting is allowed! Smile Your vote has been added to the ballot box.
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 am

Yay, the elections ended! Deshrenkov, Soviet Ruk-Tsan, and I have been elected as Major Members. Congratulations to both Deshrenkov and Soviet Ruk-Tsan!

cheers
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down