Hezar Islands - Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ENDED] Major Member Elections - Fourth Term

3 posters

Go down

[ENDED] Major Member Elections - Fourth Term Empty [ENDED] Major Member Elections - Fourth Term

Post  United Warrisons Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:25 pm

After a battle of politics, Deshrenkov, Great Canada, and Iranian States have been elected as Hezarian Major Members for March.

Major Member Elections - Fourth Term...
Time for change in the Major Members once again. Every member, save for my puppet Rotarbil, is available as a candidate unless they send a TG to me or make a post here in this thread requesting to be removed for the list. Every MM candidate is encouraged to post a resolution (here or in the RMB) of what they will do if elected as a Major Member.

For those of you not familiar with the elections, the three candidates with the most votes will be elected as Major Members until the end of the following month. The elections will end at the end of February. Good luck to everybody!

Major Member Candidates for Februray, 2012:
The Federal Republic of Artoder,
The Allied States of Aletheia,
The Federation of Deshrenkov,
The Allied States of Great Canada,
The Rogue Nation of Iranian States,
The National Republic of Isla de militarias,
The Republic of Page,
The Colony of North Damiano.

Standings:
Deshrenkov (2 votes),
Great Canada (2 votes),
Iranian States (1 vote),
Artoder (0 votes),
Aletheia (0 votes),
Isla de militarias (0 votes),
Page (0 votes),
North Damiano (0 votes).

Resolutions:
"As a major member, my platform is to stand up for those who are part of the hezarian islands, and make sure that things get done while I am still a major member." - Deshrenkov.

"If elected I will take it as my responsibility to ensure that every mouth is fed, and every man, woman and child has a home." - Great Canada.

"If I am elected I'll consolidate the power we have already, and to ensure it's growth." - Iranian States.

Updates:
Feb 22\2012:
To avoid an imbalance, I (United Warrisons) have decided to resign from this months' Major Member elections. As aforementioned, Rotarbil is also my puppet.

Due to United Arcadia's unexpected departure from the Hezar Islands, his name will not be listed as a possible candidate for the Major Member elections unless he returns.

Feb 27\2012:
The Federation of Soviet Ruk-Tsan has decided to resign from the elections.

Mar 01\2012:
The deadline for the elections has been reached and Deshrenkov, Great Canada, and Iranian States have been elected as Major Members.

Last edited by United Warrisons on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Major Member Elections - Fourth Term Empty Re: [ENDED] Major Member Elections - Fourth Term

Post  Vasili Reshenkov Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 am

as a major member, my platform is to stand up for those who are part of the hezarian islands, and make sure that things get done while I am still a major member.

Vasili Reshenkov
Regional Delegate
Regional Delegate

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Major Member Elections - Fourth Term Empty Re: [ENDED] Major Member Elections - Fourth Term

Post  Viktor Petrenkov Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:58 am

I officialy resign from the elections. My vote goes to Deshrenkov.

Viktor Petrenkov
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  United Warrisons Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 am

Congratulations to Deshrenkov, Great Canada, and Iranian States! cheers
United Warrisons
United Warrisons
Regional Founder
Regional Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/region=hezar_islands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down